Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information throughout this website. However, Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast reserves the right to make appropriate changes in information found on this website.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as contractual rights.
Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast does not collect information with this website. It does not place cookies or have a login system with a visitor information database. However, we will retain the contact information of visitors who request information using the Studiobast form, for return contact purposes.
Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast does not endorse any content or linked materials found on websites, or web services provided by and/or developed by us - these are controlled and maintained solely by the clients.
Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.
Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast does occasionally offer and/or make use of open source code and content that has been stated by originators as not subject to copyright or ownership. When possible we have acknowledged such open source content in the code of this website. Bast Media, Inc. / Studiobast humbly thanks those who provide open source content and code, such as:
- Google Developer APIs and Widgets
- LinkedIn Widgets
- Dynamic Drive
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe TV Videos
- JonDesign's SmoothGallery
- AstaHost Tips Blog
- Simon's Cat
- YouTube - and through this, other sources like The Tonight Show, Red Dwarf, The Colbert Report, Bill Maher, public postings, etc.
- GCF LearnFree
- Google (Dr. Who Game)
- Various articles linked to their websites/news outlets/online magazines - usually noted in content of site referring to them
- Various recource links and tools linked to their sites
- An occasional temporary photo 'borrowed' through Google Images or elsewhere for nonprofit teaching examples - not for profit/sale. Example, my fave mocha image, Cool Cat, etc.
IF anything on my student website has appeared and you want more specific linkage and/or recognition, PLEASE let me know. I want to be respectful of all copyrights and trademarks, etc. Thanks!